Month: September 2017
Equipment buying consortium Cedabond began its 40th anniversary celebration and Product Awareness Forum by honouring its suppliers at a special dinner.
The event, taking place at Whittlebury Hall in Northamptonshire until 27 September, saw 30 of the group’s suppliers presented with a trophy to commemorate the occasion.
Catering Insight editor, Clare Nicholls, and Lyndsey Martin, commercial manager at Hotelympia organiser Fresh Montgomery, were on hand to dole out the accolades.
Another good counter with Frost pads from Moffat for St Edwards School. Designed by MYA Consultants @
Moffat’s stylish heated display unit keeps food in prime condition
Moffat’s bespoke division has just created a heated display unit with an unusual design – it’s square all over, and is divided into square display areas. The heated Squared Display Servery was originally built for a customer looking for something very different to promote its savoury products, which are served with potato wedges.
Location: Midlands preferred but not essential
Salary: Attractive package to the successful applicant,
Including stocked van, phone, fuel / credit cards, uniform
E&R Moffat is a leading commercial catering equipment manufacturer who supply products throughout the UK. As a multi skilled individual you will be responsible for:
- Technical cover throughout England /Wales
- Providing service / maintenance on refrigerated / electrical commercial catering equipment such as ovens, bain maries, hot cupboards, refrigerated merchandisers and food trolleys.
- Working within public sector (schools, hospitals etc and private sector clients
Skills/ experience required
- Refrigeration – F-Gas qualification
- Experience of maintaining, installation of Catering Equipment
- CSCS or equivalent
Desirable accreditation: 17th Edition, Electrical Test/final Inspection, PAT testing
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Positive and flexible individual with solution focused attitude
- Reliable, confident with the ability to work on their own or as part of a team
If you have the required skills and competencies and would like to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, position attaching a current cv.
The closing date for this vacancy is Monday 25th September 2017